The cardiac health is always a key concern area and with an emergence of this issue, we have equipped the majority of its satellite laboratories and diagnostic centres as well which could just happen under the leadership and support of Dr Ajay Aggarwal. With the top of the line testing equipment backed by onsite cardiologists, doctors and specialists. Our services include:
- - Treadmill Test (TMT)
- - Colour Flow Studies
- - Echocardiography
- - Stress ECG
- - Doppler Evaluation
- - ECG (Electrocardiogram)
- - Stress Echocardiography
A stress test can determine if a person is suffering from the heart disease. Our trained technicians perform the Treadmill Test In Delhi
with proper attention and care. While testing our staff can easily judge that how much a heart of a person can manage before an abnormal rhythm starts and flow of blood which the muscles of a human heart drop.
It includes different types such as the exercise stress test which is also called as an exercise electrocardiogram, treadmill test, graded exercise test, or stress. EKG is used very often. With the help of this test, our doctor gets to know how your heart responds to being pushed. Your electrocardiogram, heart rate as well as the blood pressure is tracked throughout.
Why does a patient need this test?
A doctor uses or performs this test on a patient's body for the following reasons:
- - It helps to assess symptoms like chest pain, shortness of breath and palpitations
- - It determines whether the breath or palpitations are coming from the heart or not
- - It checks if enough blood flows to your heart when a patient gets more active
- - Learn that how the heart medications work
- - Identify abnormal rhythms of the heart
- - See how your heart valves work
- - Helps people in developing a safer exercise program
We also suggest our patients that they may also be asked to stop taking other heart drugs on the day of their test. We render all our services at affordable costs and valuable advice free of cost.